[Tweeters] Harris's Sparrow - Olympia CBC

Kraig,Eric kraige at oclc.org
Mon Dec 20 15:08:09 PST 2004

We counted a 1st winter Harris's Sparrow at our feeder on December 19.  The bird had visited a few times before that, but now it seems to have settled into more of a routine, visiting several times a day, particularly at dawn and dusk.  A White-throated Sparrow has been around as well.

We live in Beachcrest, in northeastern Thurston County, not far from the Luhr Beach area.  Give us a call at 360-438-0546 for directions.  If we're home, you're welcome to come inside and watch in comfort, but the feeder is in our side yard and is viewable from the street.

Eric & Laura Kraig
Olympia, WA
mailto:kraige at oclc.org