[Tweeters] Pigeons

STEVEN ARONOFF OCERAS at msn.com
Wed Dec 22 07:50:34 PST 2004

I hope this is appropriate for Tweeters. Several neighbors and I feed the birds. I have quite a few feeders in my smallish backyard. Unfortunately, in the past few months, the feeders and the ground under them have all been overrun by pigeons. The squirrels we never used to have are bad enough. The pigeons are an absolute deal breaker. Has anyone had such a problem before? Do you have any suggestions on what I might do to discourage the pigeons? I and my semi-resident sharpie will be grateful for any helpful suggestions.
Thanks
Steve Aronoff
Bellingham