[Tweeters] suggestion for Redwing birders

uglyduckling at comcast.net uglyduckling at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 11:53:54 PST 2004

A great place cafe is Traditions which is on 5th and columbia.  Its a great little place with a lot of great organic food and fair traded, shade grown coffee.  They also have an amazing selection of fairly traded folk art at good prices.  I know that I feel good when I support a place like that.  Good Thai?  The Lemon Grass is a little spendy but the best in town for sure.  Best pizza by the slice is on division, called Vic's Pizza (owned and run by one of the same people who ran Guido's Pizza when it was still around in Seattle).  Just thought I would add my two cents worth.  Sorry if I sounded like a tourist board representative...good birding everyone and good luck with the Redwing.

-Brendan McGarry
uglyduckling at comcast.net