[Tweeters] From the Regional Editor: Details and bugs in the entry site

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 23 17:36:03 PST 2004

All rare bird details should be sent directly to me this year.
You can send them by e-mail to mpatters at pacifier.com.  This
would include jpgs of digitized photos.  You may also snail-
mail stuff to me at:
          CBC Details
          Mike Patterson
          1338 Kensington Av
          Astoria, OR  97103

Some of compilers (who am I kidding) most compilers may have
difficulty with the new data entry website (that's right another
new data entry site).  I haven't completely finished entry my
data, but the site refuses to acknowledge start or end time and
some bird count numbers entered and saved seem to disappear,
but its probably a JAVA bug (the data is still there, just not
showing on the screen).

THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THE BUGGY SOFTWARE.  Please
direct your complaints to:
          glebaron at audubon.org
          kdale at audubon.org

where they can be directly addressed.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR
celata at pacifier.com

If you want to end war and stuff, you've got to sing loud
                                            - Arlo Guthrie