[Tweeters] Xmas vultures

Diann MacRae tvulture at vei.net
Fri Dec 24 10:05:00 PST 2004

Hi, Tweets

My e-mail has been very off-and-on (mostly off) for nearly three weeks, but
I have received reports of two December turkey vultures, one flying over
Poulsbo on the 15th and another near Cowichan Bay on Vancouver Island on
the 11th. There was also one near Victoria a few days later. So . . . keep
an eye out on your Christmas counts. Maybe one will turn up - don't I wish
- in Bothell!

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to everyone. Thanks to all who
have sent in reports during 2004, and, best wishes for a great bunch of new
and exotic species in 2005.

Cheers, Diann

Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study