[Tweeters] Christmas Bluebirds

mike denny m.denny at charter.net
Sat Dec 25 13:58:23 PST 2004

Hello All,
On this broken overcast, windy morning MerryLynn and I ventured out for a few hours northeast of Walla Walla along the foothills of the Blue Mountains to see what we could locate.
What we found were 24 WESTERN BLUEBIRDS along Seamon Rd. southeast of Dixie. This is the largest number we have ever seen in this county in December. We also saw two Rough-legged Hawks. To each of you we wish great birding and good health.
Later Mike

Mike & MerryLynn Denny
1354 S. E. Central Ave.
College Place, WA 99324
509.529.0080 (h)

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BIRDING, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!