[Tweeters] RFI: West Side Rarities

gina sheridan gsherida8502 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 12:37:41 PST 2004

Seasons Greetings Tweets,

Since the lure of the Redwing and Baikal Teal are too
great, I will be traveling to the coast on Monday. If
anyone could apprise me on any of the following
additional species, I would appreciate it.

Red-Shouldered Hawk (last reported at Hoquiam)

Black Duck - Juanita Beach Park; if this bird is
present could I please get directions to this park?

Tropical Kingbird -anywhere?

Directions to Kent Ponds - where the Baikal Teal was

You may email me directly at:
gsherida8502  at yahoo dot com

Thank you all in advance,

Gina Sheridan