[Tweeters] Software info help please.

Birding4Brad at aol.com Birding4Brad at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 09:05:28 PST 2004

I plan on buying a bird listing software for  windows.  I bird mostly the ABA
area but on occasion go to HI.  Mexico, and Europe.  What I'm asking is
anyone who list on their  computer their life list,world, state, yard, ect. for
advice on the easiest to  use.  I'm leaning towards  World BirdBase for Windows
but the AviSys  system seems nice also. I used to have a Mac computer and have
Birdbrain 5.0 for  Mac and can't use it any longer.  Please any advice would
be great.   Thank You and happy holidays   Brad Wilson  Puyallup
_birding4brad at aol.com_ (mailto:birding4brad at aol.com)