[Tweeters] Redwing and updated photos

Ruth Sullivan godwit at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 30 20:30:13 PST 2004

Hello Tweets and other birders,

My mother and I have placed several new photos onto our website of recent sightings including the Redwing at Olympia,and specialty species from our trip to Grand Coulee on the 21st and 22nd of December. We have also placed 2 photos of the female Long-tailed Duck taken at Cedar River Park at Renton and a photo of the immature Red-shouldered Hawk taken on the Grays Harbor CBC on the 26th of December onto our "recent" gallery,as well. Our most recent photos can be accessed at the following link: http://www.pbase.com/godwit/current/

We hope you enjoy our photos!

Sincerely and Happy New Year,

Ruth and Patrick Sullivan
Fircrest,WA