[Tweeters] No Redwing on 12/30

Gene Revelas grevelas at integral-corp.com
Fri Dec 31 07:08:13 PST 2004

Hi Tweets,

As far as I've heard (and seen), the Redwing has made itself very scarce the
last two days, with no sightings on 12/30, and only one likely but very
brief glimpse on 12/29 - north of Harrison near Decatur St (I believe).
There were lots of Robins and bird activity yesterday afternoon around
Rogers and 4th and many eyes were checking the flocks there and at 4th and
Decatur, the "hotspot" earlier in the week.  Hopefully it is still around
somewhere.

Good luck if you come for it and Happy New Year!

Gene Revelas
Olympia, WA 98502