RFI: Ding Darling Nature Refuge

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 14:58:09 PST 2004

Liz,  It's just a personal opinion, but I don't think you need a guide at Ding Darling.  There's a one-way drive through the refuge and a couple of little side trails.  Birds are everywhere and hard to miss with a little patience.  Save your guide money for other parts of central/south Fla.  -Rolan

Liz Keeshan <lizkeeshan at rockisland.com> wrote:I will be visiting Ding Darling the middle of March.  My first time!  Has anyone hired a private birding guide there?  I find it is a great way to orient myself to a new birding area.  Thanks.  Liz Keeshan, Friday Harbor

Rolan Nelson
Fircrest, WA
rnbuffle at yahoo.com