Bird Diversity survey, tips and ideas?

Rob Sandelin floriferous at msn.com
Mon Jan 26 12:40:06 PST 2004

Re: Hybrid GullsStarting next month I will be working with a group of
students on a bird diversity survey of Lord Hill Park. These kids are 6-10th
graders, will be training in bird ID, song ID, etc. They will be working on
this through the end of June. If you have any pointers or ideas about how to
make this as professional as can be done with kids, I'd love your ideas.
You can email me privately at floriferous at msn.com

Rob Sandelin
South Snohomish County at the headwaters of Ricci Creek
Sky Valley Environments  <http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm>
Field skills training for student naturalists
Floriferous at msn.com