a little more green heron stuff

Wheelan Drew amazilia55 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 13:22:04 PDT 2004

Hi tweets,
    I had two nests for two years straight, on the
southwest corner of Henderson Inlet, across from
Harmony Farm in Thurston Co., in 1996-97.  I had no
idea that their nests weren't well documented for this
area, I wish I had taken some data.  More recently,
here in Whatcom Co., I see them nearly everyday along
the Mt. Baker Hwy, most often near the Deming area,
and also frequently when I am driving on the Guide
Meridian.  They must be nesting in the area, and it
shouldn't be too hard to figure out where, maybe I'll
put some effort into it,
Drew Wheelan
awheelan at hermaninstitute.org