WDFW - Watchable Wildlife Decal

Linda Adams dwtg-x2in at spamex.com
Thu May 20 05:50:47 PDT 2004

I went to McLendon's hardware yesterday.  The lady at the counter did not
know about the program either, so I had an opportunity to explain it (a
little birding PR), and when she entered my driver's licence # (I did not
have a problem giving to them last year) it popped up on the list of options
for purchase.  She asked no further questions, as I am in the database, and
out of the printer popped the parking sticker.  I will give the state a week
or so to send me the rest of the stuff, and if I don't get it in the mail by
then I'll give them a call.

Linda