Wenas Creek access question/ Memorial Day Weekend

b&pbell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Fri May 21 17:46:47 PDT 2004

Hi Kevin and tweets

I was in to Wenas just a week ago, and the road is really in excellent
shape. It is a graded road, and a short portion is rocky, but there is
nothing at present that should pose a real problem for you. If you take
it carefully and slow over the rough parts you should make it fine.

Brian Bell
Woodinville Wa
bellasoc at isomedia.com