[Tweeters] Port Hadlock Blue Jay

Dougnpip at aol.com Dougnpip at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 16:38:52 PST 2004

           This morning my wife Pipper and I relocated the BLUE JAY in a
steady rain at the corner of 3rd and Maple in Port Hadlock as previously reported
by Dan Waggoner.  It took us about 1/2 hr. to located the bird but soon it
showed, calling loudly, and headed for the sunflower feeders.  A GREAT THANK YOU
to Dan for reporting the bird, and also to his brother Brad for the follow-up
report yesterday.
                           Good birding all,
                                     Doug Watkins
                                     Bainbridge Is Wa