[Tweeters] Rock SP's at Westport

Pygmyowl9 at aol.com Pygmyowl9 at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 13:12:18 PDT 2004

Greetings:
    On Tuesday, Oct. 26, Henry Gilmore and I observed 5  Rock Sandpipers at
Westport.  The birds were roosting at midday with a  mixed flock of Surfbirds
and Black Turnstones on fence-like pilings near the end  of the public
accessible docks.
    We spent much of the day at North Cove, where we  (once again) did not
see the Blk-tailed Gull.
                    Best, Mike

Michael  Marsh
Portland, OR
PygmyOwl9 at aol.com
BirdersAgainstBush.com

"I  hope . . . that Mankind will at length, as they call themselves
reasonable  Creatures, have Reason and Sense enough to settle their Differences without
 cutting Throats; for, in my opinion, there never was a good War or a bad
Peace.  What vast additions to the Conveniences and Comforts of Living might
Mankind  have acquired, if the Money spent in Wars had been employed in Works of
public  utility."
Benjamin Franklin, 1783