Great Egret in Lacey

Guttman, Burt GuttmanB at
Thu Sep 2 16:00:35 PDT 2004

It was there today around 1:30. (We're pretty close to Lake Lois, but I
rarely see much of interest driving through the area.)

Burt Guttman                       guttmanb at
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA 98505                               360-456-8447
Home:  7334 Holmes Island Road S.E., Olympia 98503