[Tweeters] Great-tailed Grackle

RON & PAT DEXTER RonPatDexter at msn.com
Mon Apr 18 20:23:42 PDT 2005

Today as I approached the intersection of Valleyway and Molter in Liberty Lake at 10:40 am, the grackle flew low across the street two houses to the west where it landed beneath a couple of bird feeders at 23411 E. Valleyway. There were several Brewer's Blackbirds already feeding there. I went to the door and told the 80 something year old gentleman about the rare bird in his yard. He seemed pleased to find out about the grackle. He told me that it comes to the feeders every day and usually has several females with him. I gently informed him that the smaller birds were Brewer's Blackbirds, a different species.

Ron & Pat Dexter
Spokane, Wa.
Email: (Ronpatdexter at msn.com<mailto:Ronpatdexter at msn.com>)