[Tweeters] Ancient Murrelet Question

Deb Hagerty 42psalm01 at foxinternet.com
Thu Dec 1 04:59:22 PST 2005

 You don't suppose that this has anything to do with our apparently unusual
early winter weather in the Pacific North West do you? I do not usually get
snow and seriously freezing temperatures until late January, early February
but here I am worrying about my pipes and digging my way out of snow and it
is only December 1st. I do worry about pollution and such but I wonder about
weather when the birds do not come a calling.

Deb of Ray and Deb fame