[Tweeters] seeds and pine siskins

Dawn Bailey dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com
Thu Dec 1 14:49:22 PST 2005

At Nisqually today and two weeks ago we saw Pine Siskin with Gold Finch eating from the Alder. It was to dark and wet to take a count but the flock was about 50+ birds total.

I have Pine Siskin usually this time of year and I have only seen about 4 in the last month, and they just passed through.

The Evening Grosbeaks are back with a vengeance however and are emptying the small feeder every day. And this is only about 15 birds, I had twice that by end of winter last.

Dawn Bailey
Eatonville, WA
dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com