[Tweeters] snow geese Nisqually 12/1/05

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 5 18:05:00 PST 2005

Hello Dawn,

It is nice someone else got to see these birds,as we reported this same flock onto Tweeters on the 28th of November then again on the 1st of December. The birds were probably seen in the same field you saw them,which is described as the large open grassy field north of the entrance road into the Nisqually NWR. It is a nice gathering for this location so maybe they'll continue for other birders to see.

Sincerely,

Ruth and Patrick Sullivan