[Tweeters] A Peregrine At Last!

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 19:59:01 PST 2005

Tweets,

After a year of dilligent searching at the Hundred Acre Woods (NE Lakewood, Pierce County) I was finally able to spot a PEREGRINE FALCON zooming over the wetland this afternoon! That makes 9 different raptors for this urban site.

And How Fitting! That makes exactly 100 species I documented at the Hundred Acre Woods!

I'll be leading a Field Trip to the "Woods" this Saturday morning, Dec. 10th. Anyone interested can show up at the 512 / I-5 Park & Ride behind the McDonalds at 8:00 AM. We'll be done by noon. Bring boots and rain gear, just in case.....

-Rolan

Rolan Nelson
Fircrest, WA
rnbuffle at yahoo.com