[Tweeters] Horned Lark and Snow Goose today

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 23:08:23 PST 2005

Tweets - the HORNED LARK was still along the lakeside gravel path at the
Montlake Fill in Seattle today mid-morning.

After that, I went down to Boeing Ponds, hoping to find the Say's Phoebe
that Charlie Wright had last week.  No luck.  But in searching, I drove
north on Frager Rd. from 212th.  That section of Frager dead ends at 204th,
which itself is a dead end street heading west.  In a horse pasture on the
south side of 204th, hidden behind the row of young firs, there was a flock
of Canada Geese with a single adult SNOW GOOSE.

== Michael Hobbs
== Kirkland, WA
== http://www.scn.org/fomp/birding.htm
== birdmarymoor at verizon.net