[Tweeters] a second Clallam Snowy Owl

Bob Norton norton36 at olypen.com
Wed Dec 7 12:02:55 PST 2005

Tweets,
    Gene Kridler tells me that he had a Snowy at Washington Harbor (outlet
of Sequim Bay) yesterday. It was on the peninsula that extends from Battelle
Lab into the harbor. He also had an all time for him count of 171 Harlequins
there and an impressive 76  Gadwalls. He has done sytematic censuses there
and at other spots on Sequim Bay for years. He is a model for we somewhat
younger birders.
    While we are not a first choice for Snowies even in an invasion year, I
am looking forward to more being seen on the Christmas Count when Dungeness
Spit gets walked from one end to the other.
Bob Norton
norton36 at olypen.com
Joyce (near Port Angeles), WA