[Tweeters] Sandhills in King County

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 14:52:17 PST 2005

Hi Gene and Tweeters,

I was on the Tweeters field trip with Carol Schultz to
the Kent area a few years ago and we saw a Sandhill
Crane.  I think they have been reported in the Kent
Valley more than once.

When I lived near Cavanaugh ponds my neighbor said he
saw three at the Maplewood Gold course.  The time of
year was right, fall, early winter, I never saw them
because he told me about 2 weeks after the fact.

Kathy
Roosting in S King County

--- Eugene and Nancy Hunn <enhunn323 at comcast.net>