[Tweeters] a bit more commentary (MEX)

MurrayH at aol.com MurrayH at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 14:26:31 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/28/2005 11:39:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vogelfreund at comcast.net writes:

----------------------------------
December 28 '05

After  browsing down thru my accumulated tweeters messages, I might add a
postscript  on to my message about how IMWO tastes.

One reason I think that the  apparently naive author had his leg pulled is
that I don't think any  relatively affluent Mexican logger is going to act like
a hunter-gatherer come  lunch time. If he/they had Imperial Woodpecker for
lunch, it probably would've  been ground up in his/their burritos - in other
words pre-prepared.

I  tasted venison burritos in Arizona.

Phil Hotlen
Bellingham,  WA       . . . and we had goat "tacos" in  Chiapas--they were
good!    M.
Tweeters  mailing  list
Tweeters at u.washington.edu

(Mrs.) Murray  Hansen