[Tweeters] Stateline Snowy Owl-yes in Washington

mike denny m.denny at charter.net
Tue Dec 13 20:06:01 PST 2005

Hello All,
Well, as this spectacular young Snowy Owl demonstrated once again that it
has deep appreciation for Walla Walla Co. voles. We have named this counties
lowland species of vole "Microtus plumpeii" in honor of these rodents
girths. This very dark Snowy Owl was relocated today near the junction of
Frog Hollow Rd. and Forest Rd. by Ted Schroeder. He was able to get some
nice photos despite the low nasty fog. Please let me know if any of you
re-locate this owl over the next few days. Thank-you.
Later Mike
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
1354 S. E. Central Ave.
College Place, WA 99324
509.529.0080 (h)

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BIRDING, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!