[Tweeters] WOS Website updated

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at verizon.net
Wed Feb 2 18:42:06 PST 2005

Tweets - I've posted several updates to the WOS Website:

I've posted the WOSNews 95 Companion, with color versions of the photos
published in the February/March 2005 issue of our newsletter, WOSNews. Also
included is a table of contents, and all of the web links mentioned in the

I've also posted an update to the Washington State bird check-list to
reflect some recent decisions by the Washington Bird Records Committee, as
published in WOSNews 95.

You can also find a new, printable, one-page Washington State bird list.
This document is in PDF format, and requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free

Meetings, field trips, and other timely information, has also been updated.

Check it all out at http://www.wos.org

== Michael Hobbs
== Washington Ornithological Society webmaster
== http://www.wos.org
== WOSWeb at wos.org