[Tweeters] crows and crows and crows

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:57:18 PST 2005

Okay, I haven't been to the area in the Arboretum where the crows come to
roost at night, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but there's a
field near the East Valley Cinema (near the exit off of 167 in Renton) where
my wife and I saw thousands of crows.  This is right after seeing a huge
flock of them in the air on the way south on East Valley Hwy, and right
before seeing another huge flock a little further south.  We were driving,
so I didn't really get a good count, but I thought I'd post for crow
counters out there.

-Tim Brennan
Renton