[Tweeters] BIRDBOX TRANSCRIPTION, FEBRUARY 15-22

Grant Hendrickson Granth1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 13:46:20 PST 2005

The Washington BirdBox is a voice mailbox sponsored by the Washington
Ornithological Society. To leave a message about a notable sighting, or
to listen to recent reports from other birders, call (206) 281-9172 and
follow the prompts.

Report operational problems to Rachel Lawson, system administrator. She
can be reached at RachelLawson at softhome.net or (206) 282-5593. Please
address any corrections (such as errors in place names or observers) to
the transcriber, Grant Hendrickson, at granth1 at comcast.net.

Monday, February 21, 6:24 PM - This is Rachel Lawson, Birdbox system
administrator. Kent Minor, a birder from Sacramento, reports that on
Saturday morning, February 19, he and a few other birders found the
REDWING in one of the usual locations in Olympia. The BAIKAL TEAL has
not been seen in Kent for quite a while now. That's all. Good birding.

Tuesday, February 22, 12:49 PM - My name is Janice Lewis. I live in
Federal Way. I am calling to report that I have two pair of rare
REDWING birds. I do have a picture of one of them. I'm sure that they
are REDWINGS. They are with a flock of ROBINS. They are similar but not
similar. I live on an acre of wooded acre, so I'm sure that's probably
why they are here. If you would like to contact me, my number is 253
838 8027.