[Tweeters] Redwing today!!!!

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 7 10:56:08 PST 2005

Hello Tweeters.
I got a phone call at 10.15 Am today from a birder Jim Zamos from New Jersey who found the Redwing this morning at 8.15 Am.The bird was sighted on Percival Street.
The house is 238 Percival .Jim watched the bird in a deciduous tree.The bird than flew towards the water.This is always where he been going what other birders been saying.Jim was there also yesterday with other birders ,the weather was terrible it rain all day heavy.So this bird I believe will staying around for a while yet.TheRedwing in Pennsylvania last was NOT sighted as os 11.30 Am on Sunday.No other report been posted.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan