[Tweeters] RFI Baikal Teal (no on Sunday).

Jeff Gilligan jeffgill at teleport.com
Wed Feb 9 09:48:47 PST 2005

I looked for a couple of hours on Sunday (February 8) The Baikal Teal could
not be located. The hybrid Gadwall was there, as was an intermediate
between American and Eurasian Green-winged Teal. (I had seen the pure
Eurasian Green-winged Teal a few weeks ago.) There were three Tree Swallows
with the several Barn Swallows. Two adult Trumpeter Swans made a breif
appearance.