[Tweeters] Redwing in Olympia on 2/27

Gene Revelas grevelas at integral-corp.com
Mon Feb 28 05:09:04 PST 2005

Hi Tweets,

The Redwing showed itself for about 5 minutes yesterday afternoon at 3:45 pm
in the large deciduous tree in the backyard of 123 Rogers St. This is on
the west side of Rogers St. between Harrison and 4th Ave (and viewable from
my front yard across the street). I was out of town from 2/9 though 2/25 so
I don't know what the bird activity in the neighborhood has been like, but
on a quick walk yesterday afternoon (from Rogers to Decatur along 4th and
5th Aves) I noted that all the Robins (~ 50) were concentrated between
Plymouth and Rogers St and Harrison and 4th.

Gene Revelas

Olympia, WA