[Tweeters] WDFW Watchable Wildlife Plates

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 16:00:54 PDT 2005

Hi Tweeters,

Remember those petitions we had friends sign for cool
wildlife themed Washington State license plates?  I
was just looking for some wildlife cams and ran into
the Washington Dept of Fish and Wildlife website.  For
those who do not know the plates are official now.
You can't buy one until Jan 2, 2006.  The designs are
Orca, Elk, Deer, Bear and Bald Eagle.  I'm a little
partial to the eagle.  There is a random drawing for
the first 25 numbered plates of each animal.  Check
out the WDFW website for more information.

Kathy
Roosting in S King County