[Tweeters] New from Pine Lake Films

LDavey at aol.com LDavey at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 18:23:51 PDT 2005

Tweets:

My husband has finally managed to update his website to include all of his
films, including the early ones. They may not be as techinically brilliant as
his most recent, but they do, in my opinion, offer the most variety of birds
and wildlife.

"Pine Lake Fall 2002" is my most favorite of all. It was a collaborative
effort and includes my photos, too. (Scroll down the index to "Older Films" to
find this one.)

_http://www.pinelakefilms.com/films.html_
(http://www.pinelakefilms.com/films.html)

You will need the latest version of Quicktime to view the films.

Linda Davey
on Pine Lake
Sammamish, WA

PS - If you do visit, please sign the guest book. :)