[Tweeters] Marymoor Park Report (Redmond, King Co., WA) 2005-07-06

annmariewood at comcast.net annmariewood at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 14:50:21 PDT 2005

MIchael:

Friday evening, 7/8, while watching the cyclists at the Veledrome, I observed two Ospreys "tending" the nest you mentioned.  One flew in with a fish while the other perched on a nearby lightpole.  I didn't see the nestlings but they were pretty vocal throughout the evening.

Ann Marie Wood
Mountlake Terrace, WA
annmariewood at comcast.net
425-697-2961