[Tweeters] San Diego

GLAMOURCON at aol.com GLAMOURCON at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 16:15:24 PDT 2005

I wanted to pass on an email I received that may be of interest.  As
festivals go, this one and Morro Bay are really worthwhile.

Bob Schultz
Woodinville, WA
(Near Ch. St. Michelle)
glamourcon at aol.com
www.birdercentral.com

>From the email:

The 2006 San Diego Bird Festival will be sponsored by the San Diego
Audubon Society.  Our planning is well underway with many field trips,
classes, vendor demonstrations and other events scheduled.  To see our
plans check here:
www.sandiegoaudubon.org/birdfest.htm.

The web site will have full descriptions of all events and a printable
registration form in a month or so.  If you would like to have a brochure
mailed to you, respond to this message with your name and address.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested
in the Festival.