[Tweeters] ebird listing

judyrowetaylor at comcast.net judyrowetaylor at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 10:34:15 PDT 2005

I just took a few minuted to go online to search for info about the current status of Heermann's Gulls and found good information at the Audubon site.  Here I encountered their ebird listing pages and am wondering if anyone has used this method/site for reporting sightings.  Any experience or opinions about ebird?  Here is the url in case I am not the only person who has been "in the dark" about this website.

Judy Rowe Taylor
Mukilteo, WA
Art is a voice of the heart, a song of the soul.
judyrowetaylor at comcast.net