[Tweeters] RE Kirkland Blad Eagles

Kate K rkohls3206 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:58:15 PDT 2005

Such great news that the Kirkland eaglets have fledged!! I thought that they
were goners!!
I found it extremely interesting that the city council (?) and fireworks
committee were unaware of the nest location. Education is a wonderful tool!!
Might be in the best interest of the eagles to invite the above (and
reporters from the Times & PI) to visit nest Spring!!!
You could also mention to those folks that Tacoma kept a bridge in the
"lifted" position until a pair of young Peregrines had fledged!!

Kate Kohlschmidt in Clark County, Washington
RKohls3206 at Hotmail.com

By the way, Regarding the 4-letter codes...Thank you Jim!! And I
whole-heartedly agree with Stwart's suggestion (although, this solution may
be entirely too easy!!)Such great news that the Kirkland eaglets have
fledged!! I thought that they were goners!!
I found it extremely interesting that the city council (?) and fireworks
committee were unaware of the nest location.
Might be in the best interest of the eagles to invite the above (and
reporters from the Times & PI) to visit nest Spring!!!
You could always embarrass the folks by reminding them that Tacoma kept a