[Tweeters] Medina Great Blue Herons

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 09:05:21 PDT 2005

Hi Tweeters,

Today I saw young in both of the new nests.  They are
probably around 2 1/2 weeks old.  I found a good spot
to see both nests, under a fir tree on the edge of the
first pond by the road (N).  The little bit of
elevation helps.  The nests are in the fir trees on
the south side of the first pond, one in the tallest
tree and one in the flatter topped trees to the right.

The park is at NE 12th St and 84th Ave NE in Medina.

Kathy
Roosting in S King County