[Tweeters] Snowy Plovers @ Midway Beach

Stefan Schlick greenfant at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:30:54 PDT 2005

This morning at around 7:30am Mike Fleming and I had 7 Snowy Plovers at
Midway Beach, two of which were chicks. To get to Midway Beach, take Midway
Beach Rd towards the ocean off 105 south of Grayland, park your car at the
end of the road and walk out to the lagoon. To reach the spot where we had
the birds, walk about 0.2mi south along the western edge of the lagoon (it
was low tide so there was no water in the lagoon at the time). Also seen in
this area were 2 brightly colored "Streaked" Horned Larks.

Stefan Schlick
Bellevue, WA