[Tweeters] Mexico Birding Advice

Carol Stoner stonefam at gte.net
Sun Jul 24 21:19:35 PDT 2005

Greetings Tweets,
I have the opportunity to go to the Cancun area with 3 other women at
the beginning of November. Only 2 of us are birders, so we need to
graciously accommodate the foolish interests of others in food and
culture.  Any easily accessible birding spots we need to try to reach?
Is there a good field guide to birds of eastern Mexico/Yucatan area?  Is
there anyone who offers half-day birding trips there?  What should we be
looking for at that time of the year? I would appreciate any info you
have to share (offline is ok.)
Thanks--
Carol Stoner
Renton, WA