[Tweeters] RFI: Black Swift, Hermit Warbler

Mark Oberle oberle at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 2 01:34:36 PDT 2005

A friend from Atlanta will be in Seattle this weekend and is looking for advice on Black Swift, Hermit Warbler sites. Please let me know if you have recent sighting info in N Cascade or near Olympia respectively. I saw 2 Black Swifts above Franklin Falls in the Denny Creek area off I90 on Sunday but it was early enough in the year these could have been just foraging/scouting birds, rather than the regular nesters at the falls.

Mark Oberle

Mark Oberle
Seattle, WA
oberle at mindspring.com