[Tweeters] Solutions for extirpated birds

Kelly Cassidy lostriver at completebbs.com
Mon Jun 6 20:19:45 PDT 2005

You're right, of course, about people not often directly feeding crows. I was using the term loosely to mean intentional and unintentional feeding (open garbage, pet food left outside, etc.) An awful lot of people enjoy feeding gulls, but I don't know what proportion of their diet it amounts to compared to dumpster diving.

I'm not sure the crows care whether the trees are hardwood or conifer, but they do like the more open terrain.

Kelly Cassidy
Pullman, WA
mailto:lostriver at completebbs.com