[Tweeters] N. Mockingbird

Mark Egger m.egger at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 14:59:51 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I can't believe I failed to report this before now, but I saw a N.
Mockingbird fly low across Sand Point Way in NE Seattle on the
morning of Tuesday, 7 June, somewhere between the cross-streets of NE
110th & NE 115th. I was already late to work & could not stop, but
I'm quite familiar with this bird from growing up in California, and
I'm certain that's what it was. Anyway, folks who live in this area
should keep an eye out, as it may well still be around...

Mark