[Tweeters] Black Terns and Blue-winged Teal at Ridgefied NWR

bill clemons willclemons at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 10:09:56 PDT 2005

Black Terns and Blue-winged Teal at Ridgefied NWR

Carol Ledford and I birded Saturday at Ridgefied NWR.
We had over 60 species.  Black Terns were seen on the
Kiwa Trail and on Rest Lake.  We saw Blue-winged Teal
in several spots, and saw one pair with chicks.  Other
babies seen were: Coot, Pied-billed Grebe, Gadwall,
Wood Duck and Mallard.  We also saw House Wren babies
and several other “tweetie bird” babies.

bill clemons
willclemons at yahoo.com
SW of Portland in Mtn Park