[Tweeters] Purple Martin east of Kent

Johnson, Mary MJohnson at becu.org
Sun Jun 19 18:25:18 PDT 2005

This afternoon I saw a Purple Martin when I was on 240th east of Kent, near Tahoma National Cemetery. I've seen hundreds of them in other states, particularly in my great-uncle's martin house in Missouri, but this was the first WA sighting for me!

Mary Johnson
Auburn, WA
mjohnson at becu.org

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received without printing, copying, retransmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using the information. Thank you.