[Tweeters] Falcon ID all the votes are in

Dawn Bailey dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com
Tue Jun 21 12:49:46 PDT 2005

Hi Tweets,

thank you for responding! Birding is so easy, no wonder I do it!!

here is the pictures once more:

and so here is the votes:

one vote for Eurasian Kestrel, and accompanying picture of same

and another mention of possible Eurasian Kestrel or Hybrid.

Prairie Falcon 4 votes

Merlin 3 votes

Hybrid of Prairie/Merlin/Peregrine popular with Falconers 1 vote

Hybrid of Prairie x Gyrfalcon popular with Falconers 1 vote

thanks again for helping me out! I appreciate it.

Dawn Bailey
Eatonville, WA
mailto:dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com

If fate doesn't make you laugh, then you just don't get the joke.