[Tweeters] updated photos 6-26-05

Ruth and/or Patrick Sullivan godwit at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 26 19:56:39 PDT 2005

Hello Tweets and NW Inlanders,

We have placed several new photos onto our website of recent sightings,which include the Ash-throated Flycatcher near Vantage, the Cordilleran-type Flycatcher along lower Biscuit Ridge Rd., one of two Northern Mockingbirds and a Common Nighthawk at Horn Rapids Park, and a Striped Skunk taken along Wenas Rd. These photos are part of our June 2005 gallery and can be viewed at the following link:  http://www.pbase.com/godwit/june05photos/

In addition we have placed 6 new dragonfly photos(scanned specimens)onto our website for those of you interested in them. These scans include recent sightings including both male and female Pronghorn Clubtails near the Toppenish NWR, and a male Columbia Clubtail along the Yakima River near Horn Rapids Park. These photos can be viewed in our dragonfly gallery at the following link:  http://www.pbase.com/godwit/dflies/

We hope you enjoy our continued photos as they occur!

Sincerely,

Ruth and Patrick Sullivan
Fircrest,WA
godwit at worldnet.att.net