[Tweeters] Kent Ponds chat

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 10:51:08 PDT 2005

Hi Charlie and Tweeters,

I was on the fields portion of the census.  We were in
the south tower and could hear the Yellow-breasted
Chat well enough to know that was what it was.  No one
saw it though.  From the south tower we saw at least 2
broods of little Coots.

One of the myriad Common Yellowthroats was feeding a
fledging Brown-headed Cowbird on our walk.

Kathy
Roosting in S King County